Data-Reports.NET Professional Edition (Site-License) Coupons
Here you'll find the best Data-Reports.NET Professional Edition (Site-License) Coupon Codes, Discounts and Deals. We now have access to the most Data-Reports.NET Professional Edition (Site-License) Coupon codes so you don't have to keep searching. Browse down the page to look at all of our discount coupons, bargains as well as deals. Start being frugal using Data-Reports.NET Professional Edition (Site-License) Coupons Right now!
View our More detailed Data-Reports.NET Professional Edition (Site-License) Profile Below
Data-Reports.NET is a powerful report component designed for Visual Studio .NET. We have designed Data-Reports.NET on strict guidelines of best reporting practices, Visual Studio .NET IDE user interface standards and standard VS.NET designer technology similar to the process of creating Windows Forms. This makes it very easy to use and program. The Visual Studio .NET programmers can leverage their current programming language (C# or Visual Basic .NET) when programming for Data-Reports.NET
Data-Reports.NET is written in 100% managed C# and is 100% integrated with Visual Studio .NET IDE. With intelligent design Data-Reports.NET is one of the most innovative, powerful and fastest available report component for Visual Studio .NET.
You can also purchase 100% Source code for complete control and flexibility in your application development process.
Distribution of Data-Reports.NET component is Royalty Free.
- Windows Forms, ASP .NET and Silverlight – Data-Reports.NET is designed for Windows Forms, ASP .NET, Silverlight applications. You can design a single report and use it on these distinct platforms.
- Report Designer – Data-Reports.NET provides 100% Visual Studio .NET IDE integrated Report Designer. We have designed this designer component exactly similar to .NET component and Windows Forms designer. You and your team can design report exactly the way you use VS.NET Windows Form designer.
- Powerful End-User Designer – The Data-Reports.NET designer can be hosted as End-User Report Designer control in your application and provide end-user report editing capabilities. You can customize the look and feel of designer to satisfy the needs of your end users. The Data-Reports.NET designer provides capability to save and load report layout in standard xml format with C# / VB.NET scripting support.
- Data Binding – You can bind Data-Reports.NET to any implementation of DataAdaptor, DataSet, DataTable, DataView, IDataReader implementation, IList implementation, Xml document. Data-Reports.NET works with all data objects supported by Visual Studio .NET and any 3rd-party business objects or data from any source.
- PrintViewer for WinForm – This component provides capability to print preview, print, export the report from your WinFrom applications.
- WebViewer for ASP.NET – This component provides capability to preview the generated report in web browser, print, and export the report from your ASP.NET applications. This control provides report caching functionality that reduces the number of times a report will be executed per user session as the user navigates between pages of the report.
- SilverlightViewer – This component provides capability to preview the generated report, print, and export the report from your Silverlight applications. This control provides report caching functionality that reduces the number of times a report will be executed per user session as the user navigates between pages of the report.
- Barcodes Framework – Codabar, Code-11, Code-128, Code-39, Code-39 Extended, Code-93, Code-93 Extended, EAN-128, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Supplement 2, Supplement 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, PostNet.
- Standard Class Structure – Data-Reports.NET class is exactly similar to .NET component class, which makes design and deployment a breeze for you and your team.
- Events – Data-Reports.NET provides you with advance capabilities to view and manage report generation process through events.
- Export reports to PDF, HTML, BMP, JPG, GIF, EMF.
- 100% C# Managed Assemblies.
- Smallest deployment assembly of its kind.
- Easy to use and deploy.
Microsoft .NET Framework v1.0 or v1.1 or v2.0 or v3.0 or v3.5 or v4.0 or later.
If you require any support for Data-Report.NET. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All support requests are answered on the same business day.
Check out our 15% Off Data-Reports.NET Professional Edition (Site-License) Coupon.