FlexiMenuJS for Dreamweaver Developer Edition - unlimited websites 1 user Coupons
Softwarecoupons.in offers the # 1 Extend Studio, FlexiMenuJS for Dreamweaver Developer Edition – unlimited websites 1 user Coupons, Promo Codes and Discounts. We now have access to the most FlexiMenuJS for Dreamweaver Developer Edition – unlimited websites 1 user Coupons so you can stop looking now. You will find many of our coupon codes, discounts and deals shown below.
Take a peek at our Comprehensive Extend Studio, FlexiMenuJS for Dreamweaver Developer Edition – unlimited websites 1 user Description Below
FlexiMenus JS key features
- The implementation can be done entirely from the Dreamweaver interface, with no hand-coding
- 15 ready made skins, each with multiple color schemas
- 30 eye-catching transition effects: fade, slide, reveal, etc
- Seamlessly embed menus into the website layout with the advanced positioning features
- Build your own look&feel with the easy styling system, to customize fonts, colors, margins, images and text styles
- Insert multiple menus in one page with unlimited levels
- Show menu/submenu on hover or click
- Keep button selected after click
- Set Open/close delay
FlexiMenus JS dynamic features – Developer Edition
- Define the menu design from the GUI, pull data using a Dreamweaver recordset
- Server-side languages: PHP, ASP, ColdFusion
- Multiple databases support including MS SQL, Oracle & MySQL
- Select which recordset generates the menu
- Select the column that contains the unique Menu IDs
- Select the parent ID column for unlimited depth menus
- Reads different columns for buttons, section header and separators
- Dynamically set labels, links and links target from the database
Easy to use
- Load, manage, save menu presets that include skin styles and animations from previous sites.
- Revolutionary InBrowser Editing so you don need to switch back and forth between the development and the testing environment.
Web standards and SEO
- FlexiMenu JS is SEO friendly and improves your sites Page Rank and search engine placement (SERP position).
- W3C Compliant – menus will validate against W3C XHTML transitional online validation tools.
- Wide browser support: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari Windows, Mac Safari, Mac Opera, Mac Internet Explorer, Netscape.