– Very easy to integrate in your site, see "using the script" area for details.
– Loads and posts new votes without reloading the web page.
– Can be included in any html file type like html, htm, asp, php, etc.
– It saves data automatically in a plain file on server.
– OPTIONALLY it can also save data to a database (you define few variables like database username, password, table name).
– Easy to change stars by replacing the small images.
– Easy to customize looks and colors by editing existent CSS file.
– Can allow users to vote again after X seconds.
– Can also display half stars (or only full stars).
– You can define labels for each star clicked: good, bad, outstanding, etc.
– Easy to translate or change the texts.
– Ratings can also be displayed in read-only mode so users cannot post new votes
– You can set the total number of stars (usually 5 or 10) and can change this at any time without affecting the current vote results.