WebMenu.NET Professional Edition (With 100 % Source Code) Coupons
SoftwareCoupons.in offers the # 1 dbAutoTrack, WebMenu.NET Professional Edition (With 100 % Source Code) Coupons, Promo Codes and Discounts. You will not come across a site with more WebMenu.NET Professional Edition (With 100 % Source Code) Coupon Codes. You can discover every one of our coupon codes, bargains and deals below. Start saving using WebMenu.NET Professional Edition (With 100 % Source Code) Coupons Now!
View our Detailed WebMenu.NET Professional Edition (With 100 % Source Code) Description Down below
WebMenu.NET is an easy-to-use, professional Menu control for ASP.NET. WebMenu.NET provides an intuitive menu system which can replace any Menu in your ASP.NET application. Even non-technical users can easily author and manage Menus using this component.
WebMenu.NET is designed on strict guidelines of best user interface standards which makes it very easy to use and program.
WebMenu.NET is 100% managed and doesn require any third-party DLLs. We have designed WebMenu.NET on strict guidelines of best barcode practices. It is very easy to use and program. The Visual Studio .NET programmers can leverage their current programming language when programming for WebMenu.NET
We provide 100% Source code for complete control and flexibility in your application development process.
Distribution of WebMenu.NET component is Royalty Free.
Summary of Features
- Easy to Design and Deploy : WebMenu.NET is very easy to design and depoly.
- WebMenu.NET delivers the power of desktop menu systems to the web.
- Screen Boundaries Detection : When SubMenus opens it will automatically detect window boundaries and dynamically adjust it position.
- Overlays Flash, ActiveX, windowed objects : WebMenu.NET can overlay any windowed objects, Flash, ActiveX and other 3rd party components.
- Support for context (right-click) menus : WebMenu.NET provides you with full support for context menu. You can assign context menu at document or page level or for any specific html objects.
- Image Preloading : WebMenu.NET provides an intuitive automatic mechanism to preload all required images, so that they can be used instantly on request.
- Automatic PostBack function : WebMenu.NET provides developers with full control to either globally assign AutoPostBack attribute, or control it for each individual MenuItem.
- Save Menu State : WebMenu.NET automatically persists all changes to menu state during postback.
- Support for scrollable menus : WebMenu.NET provides full support for scrollable menus.
- Add / Remove / Disable items : WebMenu.NET provides full support to dynamically Add / Remove / Disable items. You can programmatically control menu and submenus using the rich object model of the WebMenu.NET
- Dynamically Built : WebMenu.NET provides full support to dynamicall build menus from your codes.
- Cross-Browser Support : Compatible with all important browsers available in the market IE5+, NS6+, Firefox 1+, Mozilla 1+, Opera 6+, Safari, Konqueror.
- Menu Designer. : WebMenu.NET provides with intuitive, easy to use, 100% Visual Studio IDE integrated menu designer.
- Reusable XML-based menus : WebMenu.NET can be saved or dynamically loaded from standard XML files.
- CSS-based Skinning : WebMenu.NET provides CSS-based skin mechanism to define look and feel of Menu. WebMenu.NET provides several built in themes. Developers can easily modify or create new themes by simply modifying the supplied classes and images.
- Support for images and pictures : WebMenu.NET provide with comprehensive support for images and pictures in Menu items. You can build all image menu item, menu item with combinations of text and images, apply right or left icon for menu item, you can also apply a picture as the background for your menus.
- Checked / Radio button menu items : WebMenu.NET provides full support for checkbox and Radio button menu items.
- Show Navigation Path : WebMenu.NET provides full support to show the current navigation path.
- Server & Client API : WebMenu.NET provides comprehensive Server & Client API for managing the menu.
- Smallest deployment assembly of its kind.
Microsoft .NET Framework v1.0 or v1.1 or v2.0 or v3.0 or v3.5 or v4.0 or later.
If you require any support for WebMenu.NET. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. All support requests are answered on the same business day.
As per our standard policy we provide Free upgrade for all our products for 1 year.